Mentoring and philosphical counselling
I offer a mentoring service for private clients who wish to critically assess and then make supported changes to their habits, routines and any issues relating to the self, relationships, food and work. This is a professional but informal service based on my years of reading and experience. It is designed to help people feel supported in assessing and making changes as well as provide non-judgemental support for a range of personal concerns.
It can be useful for those seeking support with creative projects. It can be be useful whether you are solo or partenered, monogamous or non.
Philosophical counselling is a way of supporting an enquiry into one's values and ways of living. It is not meant to replace but, instead, support psychological counselling.
There are a few options available:
- 90 minute consultation with a weekly 30 minute call as needed and support by email - £180 for up to 2 months
- 90 minute consultation with weekly support and check in via email - £90 for up to 2 months
- A one off call for support and the beginning of an inquiry into the self - £30 for up to two hours
An increasing part of any writer's work is speaking and, as such, I have fees attached to any personal speaking or writing engagements.
- Writing of bespoke material for a talk / presentation - £20 per hour
- Writing based on existing material - £15 per hour
- Speaking fees - £125 per half hour
I attend book groups and meetings free of charge and please do get in touch if you would like me to come along to yours.