Mentoring and philosphical counselling
I offer a mentoring service for private clients who wish to critically assess and then make supported changes to their habits, routines and any issues relating to relationships, food and work. This is a professional but informal service based on my years of reading and experience. It is designed to help people feel supported in assessing and making changes as well as provide non-judgemental support for a range of personal concerns. It can also be useful for thse seeking support with creative projects.
Philosophical counselling is a way of supporting an enquiry into one's values and ways of living. It is not meant to replace but, instead, support psychological counselling.
There are two options available:
- 90 minute consultation with a weekly 30 minute call as needed and support by email - £180 for up to 2 months
- 90 minute consultation with weekly support and check in via email - £90 for up to 2 months
- A one off call for support and the beginning of an inquiry into the self - £30 for up to two hours
An increasing part of any writer's work is speaking and, as such, I have fees attached to any personal speaking or writing engagements.
I attend book groups and meetings free of charge and please do get in touch if you would like me to come along to yours.
- Writing of bespoke material for a talk / presentation - £20 per hour
- Writing based on existing material - £15 per hour
- Speaking fees - £125 per half hour